Like Super Large Bore Extensions, you can use a kit to allow extension assembly in the field. Rigid extensions are also available. Z-Bore flows 370 CFM compared to 240 CFM on the Super Large Bore Valve System.
Fits Valve Hole
Hole Size Threaded
Special Inflator Needed
Recommended Tire Sizes
33" up to 57"
.56" / 14.224mm
1. There are two basic spud designs:
a. The standard clamp-in spud (Z2) b. The screw-in spud (Z1) c. The angle screw-in spud (Z4)
2. The second component is the swivel angle connector which threads onto the spud. As with Super Large Bore Valves, you can install a core housing into the spuds to make a valve.
3. The Z-Bore Flexible Extension can be made in various lengths.
4. There is also a unique cap to the Mega Bore System to protect the side vent air holes and threads of the valve.
5. To maximize air flow, a Z12-B or IN-95 inflator is used to remove the core housing during inflation and deflation. This inflator operates like the Super Large Bore Inflator.